Contact us to buy Dell Laptops in South Africa
How to buy from this Dell store
- Please use the enquiry cart to enquire about the products you see on our site. Add products to the cart, complete your details and a quote will be sent to you by email
- We are not a telesales company and we are not equipped to return all the calls that we receive, please use email to contact us and we will answer as quickly and as effectively as we can (without any complicated technical jargon or filler words)
- The prices displayed on the website are up-to-date. However, prices are a reference and are subject to change. Although rare, errors may occur from time to time. A written quote is required before an order can be placed.
- Stock will need to be confirmed, and our suppliers sell on a "first to pay" basis. Should a product sell out before we can secure the order, a full refund will be made back to you. We will try to secure an order through more than one supplier, however, this cannot be guaranteed.
- We hold NO STOCK at our premises - products are couriered directly from the suppliers within 2-3days of payment
- Prices include VAT
- Even though every effort has been made to keep prices up to date, prices on our site are a reference only
- Payment accepted is cleared payment in our account by bank transfer or cash (prior to delivery)
- To purchase on credit, please complete use a registered credit provider
- Regret that we do not sell on COD, and we do not accept cheques or Credit cards
- Delivery normally takes between 1 to 3 work days after payment has cleared in our account. Delivery indicated here are to main city centres, and delivery days excludes weekends and public holidays. Delivery to suburbs and outer regions may take longer
- Products include a full warranty, which is covered by the ORIGINAL supplier in South Africa (no grey imports & no second-hand goods)
- We hope that you understand that our industry is open to high levels of criminal activity and in the years that we have been in business, we have taken a firm stance against fraud. We have fair policies in place that protects you, our legitimate customers. We cannot deliver until full payment clears in our account. This protects us from financial losses, which could result in lower levels of service. We pride ourselves in the exceptional quality of service that we offer, and we don't expect you to accept anything less.
Which company is invoicing you?
- Carefully take note of our legitimate email addresses: We will never email you from a free email account such as yahoo, gmail or hotmail.
- You will receive a quote from an email that ends in @comx.co.za or @laptopdirect.co.za.
- We have a number of bank accounts, if you are not sure if it is the correct account, please contact our banks to make sure that you are paying into a "ComXpert International CC" or "Laptop Direct CC" account.
- For bank transfers at ABSA, please use the bank account on your quote that ends in ..65804
- For CASH payment at ABSA, please use the bank account on your quote that ends in ..04482
- For transfers from Standard Bank, please use the Standard bank account on your quote that ends in ..37529
- For any other bank, please use the ABSA bank account that end in ..65804
Thank you for your interest, and we hope to be of service to you!
Contact Dell sales
FAX: 086 628 8300
Email us at sales
Please complete the form below.