DELL XPS 8930 Desktop Computer Black, i7-8700K 3.7GHz, 2TB HDD, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX1070 8GB graphics, Win 10 Pro
DELL XPS 8930 Desktop Computer Black, Intel Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz up to 4.7GHz 12MB Cache Six Core Processor with intergrated Intel UHD Graphics 630, 16GB Dual Channel DDR4-2666MHz memory (2x8GB), 2TB 5400rpm SATA Hard Drive, 512GB SSD Solid State Drive, DVD writer optical drive, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 with 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Memory, Dell USB Multimedia Keyboard & Mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit, 1x USB 3.1 Type-C Front, 3x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports Front, 1x Mic-in Front, 1x Headphone Front, 1x SD Card Reader, 3x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, 1x USB 3.1 port, 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB 3.1 Type-C port, 1x HDMI, 1x Display Port, 1x Gigabit Ethernet, 1x Audio ports (5.1 channel - 3 Jack)Overview:
XPS Tower Innovation you can expand on.
The XPS Tower is a desktop built to grow with you. The functional design features big power and an easy-open chassis for simple expandability.
- With Windows 10 Home - get the best combination of Windows features you know and new improvements you'll love.
- Move at the speed of your ideas : The latest 8th Gen Intel Core i5 or i7 6-core processors and high-performance graphics mean you get speed and power for video edits, video playback and gaming. More cores means increased performance while running multiple applications, making multitasking a breeze.
- The power to perform: Up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics are available to power all your hardware-intensive tasks from photo and video editing to immersive gaming.
- Smart system acceleration: Intel Optane memory is a smart, adaptable system accelerator that provides uncompromising responsiveness for your computer with a large hard drive, making everything you do faster, smoother, and easier. Intel Optane memory accelerates opening and storing photos, videos and games, reducing the time you wait for your computer. A hard drive plus 16GB Intel Optane Memory performs up to 14 times faster than just a hard disk drive.
- Finish important tasks faster: Watch all your advanced applications perform at blazing speed with features including memory up to 16GB DDR4 2666MHz.
- Killer Ethernet: The Killer E2400 automatically detects and prioritizes network traffic, delivering incredible throughput while ensuring real-time apps have the lowest possible latency. This allows better video streaming, uninterrupted web browsing, faster downloads and smooth gameplay. The Killer Control Center also allows users to customize settings so their games, applications and website traffic perform exactly the way they want.
For an even more powerful and VR-ready desktop experience, opt for the XPS Tower. Built with advanced graphics, all XPS Tower configurations are VR-capable so you can be the first to experience the latest in virtual reality technology. In addition, select configurations meet the recommended specifications to power an ideal VR experience with either the HTC Vive or Oculus Rift headsets.
Designed to grow with you.
- Easy to access & upgrade: The optimized size of the tower required an innovative approach to maintaining tool-less access to the internal components. A swing-out power supply unit gives you easy access to the chassis, so you can expand and upgrade things like graphics and memory to meet your specific needs.
- Endlessly expandable: Your tower can support up to 225W full size graphics cards and up to four storage devices. Enjoy plenty of storage with capacity for three 3.5" HDD bays or 2.5" NB drives plus one internal optical drive. Four tool-less PCle slots let you add in sound cards, graphics cards and more.
- Your command center: Connect all your devices in a snap with 11 total USB ports, including two USB Type-C ports - one now available in front - plus an additional three front-facing USB-A ports.
- Strong and silent: Even at full load, we've tested the tower to ensure that it stays as quiet as a whisper. With thermally controlled fans, the system is designed and built to meet Dell's rigorous acoustic limits, so system noise is never a distraction.
- Keep your cool: An optimized airflow path uses side vents to draw cool air across graphics cards and CPU, while a separate airflow path cools the power supply unit. Rigorous, proprietary testing ensures that all system components are kept cool, even under the most intensive loads.
- Award-winning audio: The XPS Tower is engineered for premium high fidelity sound quality and tested to ensure crackles and pops are eliminated. GRAMMY Award-winning Waves MaxxAudio technology with MaxxSense adapts to the environment, making external speakers sound fuller, louder and clearer.
1. Power button, 2. SD card slot, 3. Mic-in, headphone jack, 4. (1) USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 5. (3) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports, 6. Chassis lock, 7. (4) Expansion slots, 8. Chassis lock, 9. Audio ports (5.1 channel (3 jack)), 10. (3) USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, (1) USB 3.1 Gen 2 port, 11. (1) USB 3.1 Type-C port, 12. HDMI, 13. (1) DisplayPort, 14. (2) USB 2.0 ports, 15. (1) Gigabit Ethernet, 16. Side door latch
|© 2019 Respective owners and brand holders. This table has been carefully researched and generated by Laptop Direct CC (https://www.laptopdirect.co.za), however, errors and omissions may occur. Only references to South Africa apply. All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. E&OE. This table and our site's content may be used on condition that this notice and link remains intact and unaltered.|
|Processor||Up to 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor|
|Operating Systems||Supports Windows 10 Home / Pro 64bit|
|Memory||up to 64GB Dual Channel DDR4 2666MHz|
|Hard Drive||SATA hard drive|
|M.2 PCIe x4 SSD|
|Video Card||Intel UHD Graphics 630|
|Dimensions||Height: 386.5mm (15.22") x Width: 180mm (7.09") x Depth 356mm (14.02")|
|Starting weight: 10Kg (22lbs)|
|Optical Drive||DVD-RW Drive (reads and writes to DVD/CD)|
|1x USB 3.1 Type-C|
|3x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports|
|1x SD Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC)|
|3x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports|
|1x USB 3.1 port|
|2x USB 2.0 ports|
|1x USB 3.1 Type-C port|
|1x Display Port|
|1x Gigabit Ethernet|
|1x Audio ports (5.1 channel (3 Jack)|
|Slots||Up to 4 total 3 HDD/1 SSD, ODD|
|4x PCIe expansion slots (x1, x1, x4, x16)|
|4x DIMM slots (supports up to 64GB)|
|3x Hard Disk Drive bays|
|1x Optical Disk Drive bay|
|Z370 with Intel K CPUs only (some features of Z chipset not supported, including dual graphics)|
|Exterior Chassis Materials|
|Molded plastic / Sheet Metal|
|Dell Multimedia Keyboard - Black|
|Dell Laser Scroll USB 6-Button Silver and Black Mouse)|
|Sound Card||Integrated 5.1 Channel Audio with Waves MaxxAudio Pro|
|Power||Up to 225W via 2x 6 pin power connectors (with 460W power supply)|
|Regulatory||Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets|
|Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page|
|Dell and the Environment|