DELL UP2718Q 27" 4K IPS 3840x2160 resolution LED Backlit PremierColor Monitor, DP, mDP, HDMI
DELL UP2718Q 27" 4K IPS 3840x2160 resolution LED Backlit PremierColor Monitor, 16:9 aspect ratio, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 400 cd/m2 brightness, Height-Adjust, Tilt, Swivel, Pivot, VESA 100mm, Anti-glare treatment of the front polarizer (3H) hard coating, 1x DP 1.4, 1x mDP 1.4, 2x HDMI 2.0, 2x USB 3.0 port - Upstream, 4x USB 3.0 ports including 2x USB 3.0 BC1.2 charging capability at 2A (max)Overview:
From the real to the surreal, craft with enhanced color performance and amazing details on this 27" 4K HDR monitor with PremierColor.
Create your masterpiece
Design and edit your best work yet with incredible visuals on Dell's first 27" 4K HDR monitor that meets HDR10 standards . View lifelike colors, exceptional clarity and striking details. Plus, with Dell PremierColor, your visuals are enhanced with superior color performance.
Visuals that inspire
- Realism like never before: An incredible peak brightness of 1,000 nits (at least three times brighter than today's standard SDR displays ) means you'll see the deepest blacks and brightest whites for impressive, true-to-life visuals.
- Details even in the dark: Whether you are working in the shadows or the light, you'll still see small details that would otherwise be lost without a high contrast ratio of 20,000:1 and 384 local dimming zones.
- The video editor's choice: Handle even the most color-critical postproduction editing like a pro with the Rec. 2020 color space.
- Capture every nuance: Experience four times more detail than Full HD with 3840x2160 Ultra HD 4K resolution.
- A broad, brilliant spectrum: Dell PremierColor offers wide color coverage that meets major industry standards-100% AdobeRGB, 100% sRGB, 100% Rec. 709, 97.7% DCI-P3 and 76.9% Rec. 2020-for immaculate, unwavering colors.
- Extraordinary color depth: Enjoy a tremendous level of detail that only the depth of 1.07 billion colors (that's 64 times more color depth than standard monitors) can provide. Even in dark areas, you'll see better color gradation and precision in more shades.
- Fine-tune with precision: Customize color parameters to your preference using the Custom Color mode, the SDK or the optional X-rite i1Display Pro colorimeter.
- Accurate color, out of the box: Your monitor is calibrated on AdobeRGB and sRGB to an accuracy of Delta-E less than 2. An included factory calibration report gives you the confidence that colors will be impressively accurate right from the start.
- Convenient connections : Experience multiple plugin options with dual HDMI2.0a for simple connectivity to HDR devices.
- Simple manageability: View applications between two PCs simultaneously on your screen and manage the content with only one keyboard and mouse with a convenient Keyboard, Video and Mouse (KVM) feature.
- Designed with you in mind: No one works the same-tilt, pivot, swivel and adjust the height to experience your most comfortable setup.
1. AC power connector | 2. HDMI 1 connector | 3. HDMI 2 connector | 4. DP connector (in) | 5. mDP connector (in) | 6. Audio line-out port | 7. USB upstream ports | 8. USB downstream port | 9. USB 3.0 downstream port with BC1.2 charging capability | 10. Stand lock
1. Power cable | 2. USB 3.0 cable | 3. DP-mDP cable | 4. HDMI cable
Peace of mind, guaranteed
Our products are engineered with care and precision, so we guarantee support and peace of mind.
|© 2017 Respective owners and brand holders. This table has been carefully researched and generated by Laptop Direct CC (https://www.laptopdirect.co.za), however, errors and omissions may occur. Only references to South Africa apply. All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. E&OE. This table and our site's content may be used on condition that this notice and link remains intact and unaltered.|
|Diagonal Viewing Size||68.47 cm (27 inches)|
|Preset Display Area (H x V)||596.74 mm x 335.66 mm|
|23.49 inches x 13.21 inches|
|200301.7 mm² (310.47 inches²)|
|Panel Type, Surface||In-Plane switching Technology|
|Maximum Preset Resolution||3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz|
|Viewing Angle||178° vertical / 178° horizontal|
|Pixel Pitch||0.1554 mm x 0.1554 mm|
|Pixel Per Inch (PPI)||163|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 (typical), 20,000:1 (HDR)|
|Brightness||400 cd/m² (typical), 1000 cd/m² (peak)|
|Adjustability||Height adjustable (145 mm)|
|Tilt (-5° to 21°)|
|Swivel (-45° to 45°)|
|Pivot (90°, clockwise direction)|
|Response Time||6ms (gray to gray)|
|PbP / PiP||PbP (Yes)|
|Daisy Chain Availability||No|
|Dell Display Manager Compatibility||Yes, Easy Arrange, Input Manager and other key features|
|Remote Asset Management||Yes, via Dell Command, Monitor|
|Color Support||Color Gamut (typical): 100% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB, 100% REC 709, 97.7% DCI-P3, 76.9% REC2020|
|Color Depth: 1.07 Billion colors|
|Color Calibration Accuracy||Delta E less than 2 (average)|
|Color Calibration SDK SW||Yes|
|Color Calibration with X-rite colorimeter||Yes|
|Flat Panel Mount Interface||VESA (100 mm)|
|Display Screen Coating||Anti-glare treatment of the front polarizer (3H) hard coating|
|Audio Output||1 x Audio line-out (Optional Soundbar - AC511 & AE515)|
|Ports||1 x DP (ver. 1.4)|
|1 x mDP (ver. 1.4)|
|2 x HDMI (ver. 2.0a)|
|2 x USB 3.0 port - Upstream|
|4 x USB 3.0 ports, including 2 x USB 3.0 BC1.2 charging capability at 2A (max)|
|Built-in Devices||USB 3.0 super-speed Hub (with 2 x USB upstream port, 4 x USB 3.0 downstream ports, including 2 x USB 3.0 BC1.2 charging port at 2A max.)|
|Lock||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)|
|Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel)|
|Height with stand (Compressed ~ Extended)||402.6 mm ~ 547.1 mm|
|15.85" ~ 21.54"|
|Height without stand||369.1 mm|
|Depth without stand||64.4 mm|
|Width without stand||626.4 mm|
|Weight (panel only - for VESA mount)||5.98 kg|
|Weight (with packaging)||11.55 kg|
|Voltage Required||100-240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz ± 3 Hz / 1.8 A (maximum)|
|Power Consumption (Operational)||90W (typical) / 120W (maximum)|
|Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep||Less than 0.5W|
|Temperature Range||Operating: 0°C to 35°C (32°F to 95°F)|
|Non-operating: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Humidity Range||Operating: 10% to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Non-Operating: 5% to 90% (non-condensing)|
|Altitude||Operating: 5,000 m (16,400 ft) max|
|Non-Operating: 12,192 m (40,000 ft) max|
, ©2017 Laptop Direct CC